Kudos from Former Clients & Fellow Vendors

"Krista, you helped us every step of the way in planning our dream wedding!
You went above and beyond the call of duty with meetings, going to bat for us with our vendors, and keeping us on point! You are very professional and compassionate and showed that you truly cared about us and the most special day in our lives! We thank you so much for helping us create such an amazing day! You were AWESOME!! I know you spent a lot of your time and energy in helping us create an amazing day, and it was well worth it! We could not have done it without you!!!"
Melody & Michael Black (Bride & Groom)
ô 
"I honestly don’t know how anyone plans a wedding without Krista Malinin of kgm weddings.
The moment I met her, I felt so much more relaxed about my big day.  I was an Indian bride with a 400+ guest list, a 3-hour ceremony, four extended family photos each with 40+ people, a complete hair, makeup, and outfit change before reception, and a buffet dinner for 47 tables - I needed a wedding coordinator!  Krista had never done an Indian ceremony before mine and I now know that mine will not be her last! She was so organized, willing to learn, and so respectful of all our customs and traditions. She 100% executed our vision, kept our families happy and made sure that my husband and I had the most amazing day of our lives.  I would hate for another bride to miss out on that opportunity by not hiring her. She was the best decision I made for my wedding! 

Krista! You were amazing, I truly could not have done any of it without you! Thank you so much for making our special day even more special! I know this will not be your last Indian wedding!!!!! My family and I will be spreading the word!"
Swaicha Chanduri (Bride)
ô 
"The BEST wedding coordinator on the planet!
Hiring Krista was the smartest thing I did when planning my wedding. Our wedding was the most amazing night of our lives and I owe so much to Krista. She made sure that everything was perfect and as planned. Krista is also amazing at prioritizing things to focus on if you ever feel overwhelmed. I knew from the beginning I could trust Krista and I was right - she is seriously the best asset a wedding can have. I didn't have a worry on my mind because I knew Krista would handle everything.

The most important thing to me was her work-style... expertise, confidence, organization, intensity, and extremely timely responses. Krista is extremely professional and knows exactly what she is doing. I would/will recommend her to anyone, any day.  My # 1 tip, and I confirmed this with my Mom, is to hire Krista if you want a stress free, amazing wedding." 
Erin Mays (Bride)
ô 
"KRISTA WAS MORE THAN JUST A COORDINATOR FOR OUR WEDDING DAY. SHE WAS THE SLAYER OF SURPRISES, THE DELEGATOR OF DETAILS, AND THE RING LEADER TO OUR CIRCUS. 
She gave us the dedication to be more intimate with our wedding details and all the plans that we had for decorations. From 500 feet of Christmas lights to windows hanging 30 feet in the air, Krista was able to understand our vision. She was open to all of our ideas and was solution oriented; enabling us to make our wedding day ours while still making it logistically capable. She filtered problems on the day of, even though we knew they existed, in order to maintain our care-free, stress-free attitude for the night. It sounds strange but we tend to miss not working with her to plan our event. Krista built a lasting relationship with us to make us feel more than just clients. She gave us the effort a best friend would give. Except this best friend is well-organized and knows how to execute a great wedding."
Jerome Caldito (Groom) 
ô 
 "KRISTA UNDERSTANDS THAT EVERY COUPLE IS DIFFERENT 
 and kept an open mind about our ideas. She was never critical and was always encouraging of every aspect of our event. As someone who is fairly laidback, I can also be impatient at times. So I greatly appreciated Krista’s prompt responses to every text, phone call, and e-mail I sent her way. Her ability to maintain on schedule with the timeline of the day while still remaining flexible was a work ethic that I could harmonize with. Krista exudes a positive energy that was never overwhelming and very refreshing. It was such a privilege to work with her as she made a typically stressful planning process seem effortless and really enjoyable. In Krista, we gained an amazing wedding coordinator, an awesome wedding, and a genuine friend."
Xera Delmendo (Bride)
ô 
"YOU WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MAKE SURE THAT MY VISION FOR THE DAY CAME TRUE.
From the moment we began working together, we truly clicked.  You were my confidant and my sounding board when I needed to talk through my ideas and make them more concrete.  I really appreciate that you also value time, efficiency, and quality vendors with an understanding of budget.  I think we really worked well together and you met me exactly where I was through the process.  You are such a wonderful person and an amazing coordinator!  I would undoubtedly recommend you to any future brides/grooms!  Thank you for everything!"
Archana Jairam Ajmera (Bride)
ô 
"Krista, you made our wedding day feel like we were stars.
I’m sure behind-the-scenes chaos always occurs, but we saw none of that and we thank you once again for making it happen like the movies! Once we got a chance to wind down, we reflected on the evening and just thought how smoothly everything worked out and it's all thanks to our kick ass coordinator.  From the bottom of our hearts, you made our most special evening so memorable and so stress-free.

We loved every aspect of our wedding and are very thankful that we had you as our coordinator. It felt very comforting to know that you were there. It made us feel like we had a star player on our team!!!  It was such an amazing night and it would not have been possible without you.  Thank you rock star coordinator! If the scale is 1 to 10, you are 11! Rock on!" 
Debora & David Lim (Bride & Groom)
ô 
"You were such an important part of our wedding.
As our month-of coordinator, you stepped in at the most stressful time and made it all come together. You created the most detailed timeline I’ve ever seen (seriously – EVER seen) and made sure everyone from the band, make-up artist, photographer— even FAMILY— knew exactly where to be and when.  No one had to ask 'where should I be' or 'who is taking home the gifts' or the million other questions that pop up in the final hours of planning because you covered every detail.

You are a consummate professional and have the ability to instruct people and get things done while at the same time being completely fun and hilarious to work with. You kept me on track with worksheets that documented each vendor and piece of the wedding, and asked questions that I didn’t even know to think of. I’d be happy to talk to anyone who is considering working with you about the million reasons they need to bring Krista Malinin into the mix." 
Jillian Griffin (Bride)
ô 
"Hiring Krista was the best decision I made during my wedding planning.
The moment she started working on my wedding I was confident in her ability to make my wedding exactly what I wanted.  She knows what she is doing and is oh-so-organized. She went along with all my ideas, and gently molded them into a way that made sense and made everything work together.

Her performance during the wedding was also incredible. She kept me calm, made sure everyone knew what was going on, and provided an overall sense that nothing could go wrong because she was prepared for absolutely anything. I had so much fun at my wedding and I credit Krista for allowing me to relax and enjoy it because I knew that everything was under control in her hands. It was the best wedding ever.

THANK YOU KRISTA!! All I can say is you have been AMAZING! I don't know how I would have survived this without you. Thank you Krista for making it perfect!!! You are the best! xoxo" 
Liddy Padgett (Bride)
ô 
"Krista is organized, attentive, and runs a tight ship – everything you want in a planner.
She kept us on budget, reminded us of deadlines, and gave us thoughtful insight. Thank you again for everything. It was beyond awesome."
Sylvana Chan (Bride)
ô 
"Krista Malinin helps you think through all the details as you are planning your wedding to make sure that you haven’t forgotten anything and to ensure that she understands exactly what you have envisioned. She makes great timelines and communicates the timelines to the necessary vendors. She then ensures that the actual flow is moved forward according to plan – essential especially at a large wedding with multiple vendors. My husband and I are both detail oriented control freaks; it was great to hand over that role to someone else on our wedding day and actually be able to enjoy it start to finish.  Thanks Krista!" 
Kristine Penner (Bride)
ô 
"Thanks for being so amazing on our wedding day! It was so magical and perfect!"  Mallika Bush (Bride)
ô 
"I LOVED Krista!  She is just perfect for that job!"  Brittany Jenkins (Bride)
ô 
"Hi Krista, I wanted to write you a quick note to say thanks and let you know how wonderful you have been over the last few days (and weeks and months).  I don’t know how we would have done this without you.  Saturday was such a great day for the two of us, and I don’t think we worried for one moment – everything ran better than imagined.  I wanted to just let you know how awesome you have been."
Ankit Singh (Groom)
ô 
"Krista: Thank you very much for a kind and lovely note. You are a very special woman, and as I said to you that day, your husband is a very lucky man to have you for a wife and your parents are very lucky to have you for a daughter. Thank you again for your wonderful service. Everything went according to the plan and everybody noticed that the planning was perfect. It was too perfect that some of my Indian friends missed the wedding. They thought that Indian weddings are usually late and they came accordingly. Once again thank you for all your services and we will pass on the word to the next wedding party. Stay happy and prosper."
Murali and Swarna Chanduri (Parents of the Bride)
ô 
"Krista! Thank you! This wedding turned out to be one of my favorites of the year! And I want to give you FULL credit for making sure the day went off without a hitch. You are great at what you do and it shows that you love it too! Anytime, we're here for you!" 
Suthi Picotte (Picotte Photography)
ô 
"You my dear, may very well be one of the most professional and organized wedding planners I've ever worked with! I love it!"
Diana Jung (Diana Elizabeth Photography)
ô 
"Hi Krista - Thank you for all the support through out the ramp up to the wedding. The catering team appreciates you sooo much. It is always our pleasure to work with you. So happy everyone was pleased. We had a great time and you were one of the reasons why.  Please know that you make our lives a pleasure."  Elayne Sawaya (Manager - Auntie Em's Catering)
ô 
"Krista was a godsend. Just a wonderful, warm person ready to get whatever needed to be done taken care of on a moment’s notice." 
Miriam Gersten (Mother-of-the-Bride)
ô 
"Krista, thank you so much for everything! I just wanted to say my daughter was right... I can't imagine how anyone could have a wedding without a planner!!! You're the best!!!!"  Joyce Sweet (Mother-of-the-Bride)
ô 
"Hello world's best wedding coordinator. Hope life is good." Krishi Chanduri (Brother-of-the-Bride)
ô 
"I can't thank you enough for your attention to detail. You are so good."
Dave Damiani (Band Leader - No Vacancy Entertainment)
ô 
"It was a pleasure working with you, Krista. We really appreciate working with you! Your professionalism and attention-to-detail made the wedding flow so smoothly! We had a blast and hope to work with you on another event soon!"  Michael Todd (Band Leader - LA All Stars)
ô 
"Thank you for everything Krista! You did a great job!! It was a pleasure working with you!"
Julie Lawrence (Director of Special Events – The London Hotel)
ô 
"I have NEVER received a POST-wedding follow-up from a coordinator before. That’s awesomeness. Lovely to have worked with you."
Brian Mayer (Rabbi)
ô 
"Thank you for making our friend so happy."  Hyo Ju Lim (Bridesmaid)
ô 
"Thanks for all your help and pulling off a great wedding!"  Tyler Chou Young (Photobox LA)
ô 
"I was impressed by the level of professionalism exhibited by you and your staff and hope I will have the pleasure of working with you again. May all your future events go as well as last night's.Michael Zdawczyk (Photo Booth Mania)
ô 
"There are so many words that I can use to describe Krista and her work ethics. First and foremost, she was always enthusiastic in everything she did or took on. Her smile was infectious and always put someone at ease. She has a very kind and gentle manner about her, yet Krista always had a firm grip on situations. She was extremely attentive to duty and was very caring in every element that came her way. Reliable is always a word that comes to mind when referring to Krista. She is driven, professional, and willing to bend-over-backwards to make everything and anything happen in an efficient manner. Anyone who hires her on will be pleasantly surprised… and then some!"
Kimery Sherwood (Wedding Coordinator)
ô 
"Krista is awesome with a capital A and has become a great friend along with being an intensely-detailed, on-the-ball, fast thinking, quick moving, wedding coordinator. She is also one of the funniest women I know."  Amber Gustafson (Wedding Coordinator)
ô 
"Krista showed a great deal of responsibility and pride in her work. I can easily recommend Krista as a person you can count on to produce outstanding work with a great attitude and a close attention-to-detail. Krista was a pleasure to work with."  Matt Bettinger (Event Producer)
ô 
To read KGM Weddings' former client questionnaires, please click here.
To see KGM Weddings' magazine and blog features, please click here.