My Wedding Coordination Services

KGM Weddings currently offers two packages for coordination services. With my FULL-SERVICE COORDINATION package, I work closely with you throughout the entire planning process. I assist you with venue scouts, vendor selection, budget management, choosing theme and décor, and organizing all the important details for your wedding, including the day-of coordination itself. This is the perfect option for busy brides and grooms who need advice, direction, and guidance from start to finish. 

My MONTH-OF COORDINATION package is very popular with brides and grooms who have the time and creativity to plan the majority of their wedding on their own. My services begin approximately six weeks before your wedding, once you have contracted all vendors and chosen your design elements. I work directly with your vendors and venue, coordinating all of the logistical aspects of the event and overseeing production of your beautiful wedding. (This package does not include vendor selection or budget management.)

An initial meeting is the first step in the process. Please contact KGM Weddings to arrange an appointment.