Q&A: Mayura + Ananda

My stunning bride Mayura (whose wedding you can read about HERE) recently took time to answer my post-wedding questionnaire, which not only helps me with bettering my wedding planning skills, but also offers some insight to engaged couples everywhere! 
Here's what she had to say!
[Photo Credit: Punam Bean Photography]

What was the best part of your wedding day? 
There are so many to choose from but I think we both enjoyed the first dance the most. It was so much fun to kick the dancing off with our guests.

What was unexpected that you loved? 
The ceremony itself – we were expecting to grin and bear the Indian wedding ceremony but it actually turned out to be quite enjoyable.

How did you feel after the wedding?
Wonderful. The wedding was really perfect for us. The pace, the feel, the whole night was just lovely.

What is your #1 tip for future brides and grooms?
Really enjoy the actual day – forget about all the details and planning that went into the wedding and really be present on your wedding day.

What part of my service was the most important to you?
Keeping our wedding on schedule and managing 400 people!!

What part of my service was the least important to you?
Everything was helpful, the initial questionnaire was a little time consuming and not super helpful for us but I am sure it is helpful for you.

How would you rate the quality of my service?
I would rate you very highly, we really had no complaints. You are a joy to be around and do a really good job.

Would you recommend me to another bride or groom?
Absolutely, I already have.

Anything else you'd like to add?
Krista was a joy to work with.  She was highly organized and made the entire wedding planning process and the wedding day itself incredible easy for us.   She can definitely handle the big weddings for the brides out there who are dealing with large guest lists.  We had a 400-person Indian wedding and she did an amazing job.