Q&A: Archana + Veeral

My dazzling bride Archana (whose wedding you can read about HERE) recently took time to answer my post-wedding questionnaire, which not only helps me with bettering my wedding planning skills, but also offers some insight to engaged couples everywhere! 
Here's what she had to say!
[Photo Credit: Matei Horvath Photography]

What was the best part of your wedding day?
Walking down the aisle, seeing my perfect wedding set-up with my wonderful husband getting choked up at the sight of me!

What was unexpected that you loved?
How smoothly things actually flowed and the fact that my mom, sister, aunt, and cousin were able to get ready without worrying about set-up/organization issues.  I really thought at some point they would have to jump in to figure something out.  But I was pleasantly surprised and WE WERE ON TIME!!!

What (if anything) would you change?
Not a thing!!!!!  I didn't think I would EVER say that!!!

Is there anything you wish you had spent more/less time or money on?
Not at all.  Photographer/decorator/videographer/coordinator - ALL TOTALLY WORTH IT.  I had absolutely the best!

How did you feel after the wedding?
Like we were the luckiest people alive!  Veeral and I both (and our families) felt like the wedding was more than a success.  Everyone expressed how much fun they had.  I heard the quote many times, "This was the best wedding I have EVER been to."  I think our families did a great job of making it very personal and unique to us.

What is your #1 tip for future brides and grooms?
Spend time and money on the things you know matter the most to you and be sure to incorporate something that is special for you/your family/your future spouses's family because that is what the guests remember and make the wedding special.  Not how much money you spend on the centerpiece.

What part of my service was the most important to you?
Organization and running on time!  You were spectacular!!  Not to mention you were an incredible support for me, a sounding board, and a great friend through the process.

What part of my service was the least important to you?
.... nothing ....

How would you rate the quality of my service?
Fantastic and I will recommend you to everyone!

Would you recommend me to another bride and groom?
Yes, yes, yes!

Anything else you'd like to add?
At our first meeting, I wasn't sure if you were really up for the chaos of another Indian wedding.  From the moment we began working together, we truly clicked.  You were my confidant and my sounding board when I needed to talk through my ideas and make them more concrete.  You went above and beyond to make sure that my vision for the day came true.  I really appreciate that you also value time, efficiency, and quality vendors with an understanding of budget.  I think we really worked well together and you met me exactly where I was through the process.  You are such a wonderful person and an amazing coordinator!  I would undoubtedly recommend you to any future brides/grooms!  Thank you for everything!